While technology companies have long tapped into the potential of machine-learning and artificial intelligence to develop smarter, better and cheaper gadgets, a growing wave of health care companies are now starting to take advantage of big data to try to create better outcomes, drive change and find ways to effectively collect and use lots of different types of data for better analysis, prevention, and treatment of individuals.
- Optimizing novel drug discovery. The vast resources and money used to develop drugs in the current process will be deployed more effectively to give not only a better return on the investment but also a substantial increase in the delivery of new medicines for serious diseases.
- Reduce time and cost, increase overcome. The main short/medium-term implication AI has for the pharmaceutical industry is the reduced time it takes to develop drugs and thus the associated costs, enhancing return on investment and could even mean a reduction in cost for end users.
- Understand how AI & machine learning can help you exceeds the existing approach in drug discovery and development and accelerate drug discovery with technology.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads/Managers of:
- Clinical Development
- Data Scientists
- Artificial Intelligence Scientists
- Machine learning Scientists
- Health Innovation
- Drug Discovery
- Computer Science
- Drug Development