YOUR KNOWLEDGE - OUR PASSION
Digital transformation is radically converting processes, activities and models to meet contemporary digital economy requirements and is pivotal to extracting business benefits by integration of cutting edge technology throughout the organisation.
As the requirement and access to energy increases rapidly, the confluence of technology and organisational structure is triggering a profound change in the utility sector, encouraging it to seize the helm of opportunities. With the present day technology enabling the customers to venture into a plethora of choices and increasingly informed decisions, organizations are in a transformational phase to adapt, build and embark upon re-envisioning customer experience, operational processes and business models based upon digital technologies and churning relevance out of available Big Data.
The Digital Utility Transformation meeting scheduled on the 12th & 13th June 2018, in Amsterdam, Netherlands is intended to bring together a consortium of digital technology leaders, executives, network professionals and business heads to gain an insight into and deal with the following changes:
- Assimilating Digital Technologies
- Leveraging IoT in energy sector and use of AI
- Improving Customer Engagement
- Planning and Building Efficient E-Mobility
- Understanding the Tipping Points of Energy Transition
- Gain skills and resources required to test and transform Utility application landscape
- Avoid challenges connected to IT requirements for digital transformations
- Develop a comprehensive digital assurance platform
- Learn how to decrease operations and maintenance costs, increase workforce efficiency, improve asset utilization/plant performance and reliability of equipment
- Diversify your approaches and solutions to digitalization in utility industry
TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE EVENT, READ THE INTRODUCTORY ARTICLES FROM OUR SPEAKERS ON THE LATEST UTILITY CHALLENGES - CHECK OUT OUR BLOG!