Electric Vehicle presents an opportunity to transform the transportation sector with its many potential benefits which include reducing local air pollution reduction, climate change impacts and oil use. Although Electricity is ubiquitous, a robust charging infrastrucutre is still lacking to make electro mobility a complete reality. To help bringing such a transition to E-Mobility, BIS Group introduces the E-mobility & Charging infrastructure Forum happening this upcoming November. Top industry leaders are gathering up at this conference to discuss the challenges and opportunites regarding the development of this charging infrastructure network. Sessions are set up to be educational and interactive for all the attendees to be greatly benefited from the most creative minds of the industry. Do not miss this chance to hear from the best experts!
- 2 days - round-table discussions, panel sessions, case studies, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers - industry leading companies, research centers, universities
- Attendees - high-level participation
- Technical and business aspects in one format
WHO WOULD BE JOINING?
- Renewables & Environment
- Oil & Energy
Areas of Responsiblity:
- electric mobility
- electric powertrain
- Advanced Engineering
- New Technologies
- Research and development
- EV Innovation
- Charging Infrastructure
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED:
- e-Mobility Solutions Driven by Customer Interaction
- Public Accessible Charging Infrastructure
- Public Charging in context of Hardware Integration
- Fast Charging Infrastructure and its Challenges
- How Connectivity Creates a Superior User Journey and Enables for New Charging-Related Business Models
- Possibilities of Heavy Duty EV
And more! See full agenda for a complete overview of speakers, topics and registration details.