BIS GROUP specialises in education and knowledge sharing across Europe.
We are a small multinational start-up based in Prague city centre. We are looking to recruit and train highly entrepreneurial and passionate new colleague to join our Operation division and begin the career in corporate business events industry at the position of Receptionist - Office Manager - Operation Executive.
Receptionist - Office Manager - Operation Executive - DPP - Part time
What will be your responsibilities?
- Ensuring the office supply (water supply, kitchenette, cleaning supplies)
- Taking care of the office facility (ensures repairs, cleaning company)
- Sending the post and ensuring other out of office matters
- Keeping the company internal contact database up-to-date, conference room booking
- Participating at conference operation management proces (cooperation with Operation department)
- Assisting Finance and Human Resources department upon request
- Opening doors, welcoming visitors
- Taking over and distributing post
- (Occasionaly) participating in company events organized accross the Europe (not necessarily, but if willing, then possible).
Who are we looking for?
- English level C1
- Czech – native speaker
- Common user
of MS Office (mostly Outlook, Excel )
motivation and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail and (almost :-)) no mistakes done
- Applicants must be EU citizens or be in
possession of the necessary visa to work legally in the Czech Republic.
What will you get form us?
- Part time agreement for unlimited period - about 4 hours a day
- Opportunity to travel abroad if willing
- Opportunity to learn a lot from the field of event
- Opportunity to grow into any other position within a
company in the future
- Daily practice in spoken and written English
- International environment with different nationalities
If you are
interested in this offer, please send your cover letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below, subject OM.